1. All content on this website and associated websites, including text, images, audio, or other formats are created for general informational purposes only. The owner of this website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
2. You should not make any decision or take any action, based on the information in this web site, or otherwise rely on it for any purpose. You should seek professional advice as required.
3. The owner of this website will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
4. Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is downloaded and used at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
5. This website provides access to other sites on the Internet via hyperlinks. While Recycled Interiors has reviewed the linked sites prior to inclusion of the link, Recycled Interiors, Helen Edwards, and anyone associated with the business, has no control over, and is not responsible for, the accuracy, legality, suitability or any other matter related to the linked sites and the information they contain.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may store contact information you provide when you send us an email via the contact form. We will never add you to an email list unless you opt in to this. However we may store your contact form in a digital folder for future reference. This will only contain the information you provide and we will never share this with a thrid party.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. If you order from our store we retain your contact details indefinitely in the woocommerce store. If we delete our store at any stage this information will be deleted and not kept by us in any way.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
You can contact Helen Edwards here to ask that we send your data or delete data.
7. Any views or opinions represented in the blog contained on this website are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
8. Helen Edwards and anyone associated with Helen Edwards Creates Pty Ltd, Recycled Interiors, or it’s services and affiliates, accept no responsibility of any kind for advice, projects or links on the site. You undertake any DIY or other projects at your own risk, and Helen Edwards, Helen Edwards Creates Pty Ltd, Recycled Interiors, or it’s services and affiliates, accept no responsibility for the outcomes, personal injury or other event.
9. This disclaimer is subject to change at any time with or without notice.